Meet Your Homecoming Queen Nominees

Steve Satterwhite

Jackson O'Hair and Corrin Davis

This year’s Homecoming Court consist of five young ladies who the Senior student body thought represented and influenced the school in a positive way.

The first nominee, Molly Mccown is involved in Student  Executive Council, NHS and plays for the varsity volleyball team.

“I’m honored and excited to have been nominated this year,” Mccown said.

Claire Keister participates in PALS, NHS, Student Executive Council and is this year’s Student Body President.

“I’m so happy to have been given the opportunity to be apart of the Homecoming Court,” Keister said.

Darby Lester plays for the Soccer team, sings in the choir and partakes in PALS.

“It was very unexpected, but I’m excited for all of the fun, especially getting to wear a pretty dress,” Lester said.

Mary Caroline Vincent cheers on varsity, is the Study Body Vice President and is in Student Executive Council.

“I am so honored to have been nominated by my classmates for this especially with all of the amazing girls,” Vincent said.

Jewel Martindale takes part in NHS, AmeriCorps, and political science club.

“It is a huge honor to be picked as one of the Homecoming Nominees and it is very hard to stop smiling,” Martindale said.

The elections will be held on September 11th and 12th, and the Homecoming Queen will be announced on September 14th during halftime at the football game.

All photos by Steve Satterwhite