Fast dish to take to a Thanksgiving Party

Tiger butter offers familiar flavors for a sweet treat

As a wave of apricot coloring dashes about trees, and life all around hides from the neighboring season, one thing lingers on everyone’s mind: food. The newly created seasonal snack, tiger butter, pops its whiskered head out during this time.

Tiger butter comes from a mixture of peanut butter and different types of chocolate. It then gets stirred about in different waves to create unique designs. This creates a very sweet but quite pretty dessert that anybody can enjoy. The following are the ingredients required.

Ingredients:

• One small bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
    • One small bag of white chocolate chips
    • A container of creamy peanut butter

Some people enjoy the use of crunchy peanut butter to add a twist to the recipe. This will add a difference in texture to the bottom of the tiger butter, making it substantially crunchier. For tiger butter some utensils to put to use include:

• One medium-sized container
    • A spoon and knife
    • A microwavable bowl

After everything on this list makes its way to the table, follow these instructions.

1. Put the peanut butter and white chocolate chips in the microwavable bowl. Proceed to place the bowl within a microwave for 1 minute. Take out and stir with a spoon until even and balanced.
    2. Once mixed, pour the mixture into the medium-sized container and smooth it out. When finished, place in the fridge while working with the semi-sweet chocolate chips. This helps the bottom of the tiger butter to harden, which will make it easier to create patterns.
    3. Clean out the microwavable bowl and place the semi-sweet chocolate chips in it. Choose the appropriate amount of chocolate chips to use based on the design choice. Place the bowl in the microwave for around 2- 2 ½ minutes. Take out and stir until uniform.
    4. Take out the container from the fridge and drizzle the melted semi-sweet chocolate chips on top in a preferred pattern. Use a knife to make more intricate patterns and thinner strokes.
    5. Stick the finished product in the fridge overnight. Once taken out, cut into small squares and enjoy.