Spiderman Showdown Part 3

Raina Burusnukul

When thinking of Peter Parker, many will link him to the mighty Spiderman, then to the charming Tom Holland. Holland, a 25 year old British actor, played the role of Spider-Man in the most recent rendition of the Spiderman story in Marvel films. This includes: Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man Homecoming, Spider-Man Far From Home, and their most recent movie. Depicted in this movie role, he shows his ability to be a talented, good-looking, and a well rounded actor.

His latest film, “Spider-man No Way Home”, has about 1 million people going to theaters. In this film, he showed a lot of emotions that triggered the audience through a pathos appeal. Speaking for half or more of the millions who have watched this movie, Tom’s acting put the viewers in tears. A good actor has the ability to make emotion contagious, and Holland executes this skill perfectly. 

Most of Holland’s supporters know he has a co-star Zendaya, also known as his significant other. A lot of people praise their relationship because of their fairytale-like chemistry and their match made in heaven status. Despite the height difference between them, they have a promising future ahead. Their bond outside of the characters in “No Way Home” only adds more zest to the movie. Since the chemistry between them is real, both are able to play their roles of a loving highschool couple thoroughly. 

Adding to the topic of his co-stars, Jacob Batalon also known as Ned Leeds, Peter Parker’s best friend, plays a prominent role in the Spider-Man No Way Home movie. Ned Leeds helps Peter Parker throughout the whole movie, and has a very good sense of humor. Batalon’s and Holland’s friendship shined throughout the film, making everything one step better. This only made the audience adore the movie and the actors every more.

Throughout the movie, many can say that they not only admired Holland’s acting skills but also his handsome looks that mesmerized everyone. Spider-Man Home Way Home gained its title of being one of the most magnificent film that has everyone in tears. Plus, the movie gives an excuse to watch Tom Holland on an oversized television with a big bucket of popcorn.