Fun Fall Drinks for All

Reviewing Starbucks New Seasonal Menu

As fall approaches many companies have released their fall menus. Coffee shops, like Starbucks, release specialty drinks only during the fall season that offer flavors like pumpkin, apple and cinnamon. So here are some of the tastiest drinks that reflect Autumn the best.

The Iced Apple Crisp Oat Milk Shaken Espresso, a sweet coffee beverage from Starbucks, has a rich flavor that accurately displays the drink’s name. After drinking the apple crisp, the enjoyable taste presents itself in a clear fashion. People who like apple-flavored drinks with lighter traces of apple, but still enough sweetness, will enjoy this treat.

The Iced Chai Latte, even though not a fall specialty item, still obtains that fall vibe. The ice helps smooth the strong cinnamon-like seasoning. This drink is recommended for people who prefer a cinnamon over a coffee taste.

The Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte epitomizes the fall season. With a faint but ever present pumpkin flavor, this drink tastes like autumn. The whipped cream and pumpkin spice topping completes the drink, but this beverage falls below the Iced Apple Crisp Oat Milk Shaken Espresso due to a less harmonious and sweet seasoning.

The Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew from Starbucks provides a bolder flavor with most of the coffee not being flavored at the bottom but the cream on top adds the sweet flavor back. This drink would better suit people with a liking for bold-like tastes with added sweetness and cream on top.

Apple Cider, an old-fashioned drink, proves the saying “If it ain’t broke then don’t fix it.” Most old heads know this ultimate classic made with apples, cinnamon and oranges. Those who love strong fruity flavors should try this drink.

Now for the most well-known drink, the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. The classic pumpkin spice has stood on many favorite drinks lists for a good reason. With the warmth and blend of flavors, this drink will suit coffee drinkers around the world who love a warm not very bold drink for fall.