Starfield’s Striking Exploration

Bethesda’s New Open World Game

It has been an incredible year for gaming as a whole with many expected titles like The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Diablo 4 and Dead Island 2 releasing and Starfield was no different from all the other games released this year.
Starfield was the first game by Bethesda in over five years and got inspiration from No Man’s Sky (2016) and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011). Starfield includes about 1,000 planets to discover and explore, giving players several things to do on the surface.
The graphics were very good for a Bethesda game and runs well on all consoles. The only downside was that sometimes there were lag spikes which would affect the game’s performance and overall enjoyment.
The customization in the game was no small feature. At the beginning of the game you customize your character to your preference with scars, different hair and much more. There were also pre-built characters if you did not care much for spending a long time creating a character.
There were also factions in the game for players to choose from including the United Colonies, the Crimson Fleet, the Freestar Rangers and the Constellation. All factions have their own questlines, goals, endings and rewards. Personally, I picked the most chaotic of the four, the Crimson Fleet, a pirate organization that was filled with criminals.
Video gaming has become a little lackluster for the past few years because of the repetition of ideas and the laziness of developers, but games like Starfield will save.