Spider-Man 2 Game Review

October  had many good game releases with Spiderman 2(2023) as one of them. After its release on Oct. 20, people started praising it for its incredible graphics and smooth gameplay.
On the first day of release, it sold 2.5 million copies, becoming the highest-sold game on PlayStation. It had the fourth-largest physical release of the year, and will possibly break more records as time goes on.

The game features about 15 hours of story, which is quite a step down from its predecessors, which both took about 20 hours to finish. The shorter story makes up with its incredible pacing, action and overall enjoyment. It contained a great story and villains, but glitched quite a bit on release. Overall, great game and definitely the best in the series so far.
After finishing the story there are still plenty of activities to do around New York City including side missions, collectibles and multiple suits to collect for both Spider-Men. There is also the platinum trophy to collect, only obtainable after collecting every other trophy in the game.
Spider-Man 2 received a 90/100 on Metacritic and proved to be one of the best releases of 2023 with no other games coming close to it.