Valentine’s Outfits

Valentines+Outfits

Valentine’s Day, the most romantic day of the year, and whether you plan to go out with the girls or your significant other, it is crucial to dress the part. Pinks and reds, the traditional Valentine’s Day colors can work with any outfit: comfy and cute or full-blown formal. However, if you can not decide what to wear consider these recommendations:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This simple casual outfit allows you to look amazing without sacrificing comfort. The pop of color that the red pants provide gives the look a unique edge and the shirt’s distinctive designs add even more appeal. The simplicity of the shoes pulls the look together making it a fantastic outfit for V-Day.

Top

Pants

Heels

─────────────────────────

Blazers, a cozy timeless option that can work in formal and informal occasions. This matching blazer set with the shorts and simple white shirt with the matching clutch all comes together to reflect the loving spirit of the holiday.

Blazer set

Bag

Heels

Tank Top

─────────────────────────

For people who are going for a more formal look, an adorable fluffy dress and a pair of fun shoes will do the job. The white cowgirl boots have become a trend that does not need to end.

Dress

Boots

─────────────────────────

Silk dresses have increased in popularity because they bring a classy elegant feel to a simple look the little clear heels provide comfort and help draw the eye to the beautiful color of the dress.

Dress

Heels

─────────────────────────

This last outfit combines the warm elements of the sweater and the sweet elements of the tights and skirt along with the bright red on the sweater. The chunky sweater combined with the formal black skirt and boots creates a combo that screams Valentine’s Day and includes a unique flair by combining black and red rather than white.

Sweater

Skirt

Boots