Tascosa VS Amarillo

It was a tough game for the sandies (7-2) after falling to the rebels (8-1) 34-22. The biggest game of the year for the sandies did not go as planned after a high scoring loss to the rebels. A late game comeback looked possible for the sandies but it came too late. Quarterback Bt Daniels shined in the win rushing for three touchdowns. However passing was not a part of the game plan for the rebels; only 2 passes being thrown the entire game. 

The sandies struck early with a passing touchdown by Brock Wade, senior, but after a missed field goal, the rebels took no time to respond. After a rushing score by quarterback Bt Daniel and extra point, the rebels had the lead. Major Everheart, a recent TCU commit, showed off his division one speed after running for a 76 yard touchdown. Tascosa had the momentum and it showed. They scored off of a blocked punt the very next drive. Daniels kept the game out of the reach of the sandies by scoring on another rush to bring the score 27-6 entering the half. The sandies came out of the half with a new found energy recovering a fumble from the rebels and scoring for the first time since the first drive. The sandies really started rolling, recovering another fumble but the offense could not take advantage of this opportunity after a sack on third down.  Wade however would not go down without a fight throwing for another touchdown with less than a minute left in the 4th. The sandies did not take home the win this year losing 34-22. 

AHS (Visitor) 

6-0-9-7

Total 22

Tascosa (Home) 

7-20-0-7 

Total 34